Are you interested in being better with money? Have you been worried about your spending habits? We dive into learning more about becoming empowered with our finances and taking charge of our financial future.
In this episode, I talk with Laura Hearn. Laura has an MBA and is a military spouse, mother, financial planning specialist, and business coach for women. She has spent nearly a decade of her career working in the financial services industry and focuses on bridging the financial confidence gap through educational, transparent, and empowering strategies. As a certified business and entrepreneurship coach, Laura helps women entrepreneurs build and scale their heart-centered businesses with confidence. When she's not working, you can find Laura spending time with her husband and two young children traveling and exploring outside. Today, we’re discussing how we shift our money mindset from what we may have learned. We also discuss the importance of knowing where our money is doing and how we can make the best decisions possible. Laura shares her own story and helps us get over those money blocks!
Questions I asked:
- Why do you need to show up?
- How do we overcome limiting beliefs?
- Where do our limiting beliefs come from?
- Why is hard to go into male-dominated industries?
- How can you balance your life and career?
- Why is it that women feel like they have to be a victim?
- Why is there a problem with being ambitious?
- What are the risks of going after money?
- How can we stop thinking we don’t deserve it?
- Why is it important to not hoard your money?
- Is it bad to want to be financially stable?
- How do you deal with your spouse?
- Why is it important to know how to negotiate?
- How do we get over imposter syndrome?
- Overcoming limiting beliefs.
- Money blocks.
- Financial role models.
- Money conversations.
- Earning money as a woman.
- Financial Education.
Quotes from the show:
- “Sometimes you just need to show up as whom you want to be.” @moneymindsetbylaura @SisterhoodSweat
- “What is it that’s keeping you from making the right choices?” @moneymindsetbylaura @SisterhoodSweat
- “A fear of what you’re going to lose by committing.” @moneymindsetbylaura @SisterhoodSweat
- “I don’t have to do all of it all by myself.” @moneymindsetbylaura @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Laura:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!