Are you struggling to embrace your age? Have you been feeling like you’re slowing down? In this episode, we are discussing how to get the BOOM back! You don’t need to spend a ton of time in the gym to get healthy.
In this episode, I talk with Jaime Brenkus. He’s a Fitness Pioneer, TV Show Producer, and Author. Jaime puts the BOOM back into Boomers & Beginners with his legendary 8 Minute workouts, including the Million selling 8 Minute Abs video. Jaime has helped millions of people.... lose millions of pounds and inches. Today, we’re discussing weight loss after 50, the importance of fitness and nutrition, and how to keep moving at any age.
Questions I asked:
- What is your vision for your brand, Fit N Delicious?
- What is your take on ageism?
- Why is muscle mass so important?
- Where do you get all your energy?
- How can you balance your nutrition during the holidays?
- Why is during the holidays the best time to start eating better?
- How do your philosophies combine with Jack LaLane?
- Why should we go after our vision?
- How do you stand out in a sea of people?
- Where can people find you?
- Taking care of your body.
- Fear of Aging.
- Impacting people to change their lives
- Fitness for Boomers.
Quotes from the show:
- “Getting fit never gets old.” @JaimeBrenkus @SisterhoodSweat
- “More is not better, better is better.” @JaimeBrenkus @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you rest, you rust!” @JaimeBrenkus @SisterhoodSweat
- “You got to do them both together, fitness and nutrition.” @JaimeBrenkus @SisterhoodSweat
- “Empower people by doing mini strategies.” @JaimeBrenkus @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jaime:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!