Are you interested in advancing in your career? Have you been stuck in your current job for a little too long? Today, we’re breaking glass ceilings and getting real about what holds us back from getting promoted. In this episode, I talk with Erica Rooney. She is a Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach & HR Consultant, Chief People Officer, and host of the Podcast, From Now to Next. She is on a mission to help women get seen, get heard, and GET PROMOTED by breaking out of their “sticky floors” and busting through the glass ceiling to living a life filled with purpose and passion. Erica shares with us the best ways to break through barriers.
Questions I asked:
- What is your long run?
- How did you do a marathon in Italy?
- How do you deal with limiting beliefs?
- What is YOUR sticky floor?
- What is the first step to getting out of the stickiness?
- Why do you need to get out of your comfort zone?
- How can you work on self-value while dating?
- How do you incorporate fitness and wellness to stay on a focused path?
- How can we avoid burnout?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you are STUCK?
- How can you break through a glass ceiling?
- What thought would you like to leave the audience with?
- Where can people find you online?
- Dreaming big
- Moving forward.
- Breaking barriers.
- Dealing with promotion.
- Being stuck at work.
Quotes from the show:
- “I call limiting beliefs sticky floors.” Erica Rooney @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to know your core beliefs.” Erica Rooney @SisterhoodSweat
- “It took me years to realize perfectionism was something holding me back.” Erica Rooney @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you focus on success, then those things will go right.” Erica Rooney @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Erica:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"