Are you struggling to be positive in our world? Are you trying to figure out if you have something to say? Then you’re listening to the right episode today! In this episode, I talk with Kate Cocker. Kate teaches people how to be confident in themselves and use their own skills and talents to be resilient to whatever life or work throws at them. There is huge power in positivity and happiness as people in a positive state make better decisions, perform better and create productive relationships. Kate is also the host of Everyday Positivity, a podcast that brings you a daily dose of positive vibes.
Questions I asked:
· What are your favorite things?
· What are the key things for speaking?
· What are your killer key questions?
· How do you know who your audience is?
· How can we focus on choosing ourselves?
· Why do we need to stop looking for approval?
· How can we use the power of positivity?
· Can you tell us about your podcast?
· How do you like to prepare for a speech?
· Where can people find you online?
· Public speaking.
· Understanding your audience.
· Positive Self Talk.
Quotes from the show:
· “Often, the key to speaking is in the audience” @K8Cocker @SisterhoodSweat
· “The What and the Why are important.” @K8Cocker @SisterhoodSweat
· “If you’re expected to perform, you need to have your self-esteem in a good place.” @K8Cocker @SisterhoodSweat
· “Good communication will change your life.” @K8Cocker @SisterhoodSweat
· “Sometimes boundaries are a feeling.” @K8Cocker @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kate:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"