Are you a fitness studio owner? Are you trying to figure out how to be successful? Then you’re listening to the right episode today! In this episode, I talk Niki Riga. Niki Riga is a boutique fitness consultant and industry expert who has coached hundreds of studio owners to build the business of their dreams through strategy centered on member acquisition, conversion, and retention. Last year over 90 percent of her clients achieved their big end-of-year goals, including doubling auto pay memberships, paying themselves their target salaries, and expanding to new locations. We’re digging into why fitness studios need to be in collaboration, not competition.
Questions I asked:
· How did you get into helping people in the fitness space?
· Don’t you come from a family of entrepreneurs?
· What is your advice to entrepreneurs to avoid feast and famine?
· How do you avoid getting caught up in one thing going wrong?
· Can you tell me about how you had a Beyonce party?
· Can you tell us more about your Facebook group?
· What is one of the biggest mistakes you see business owners making?
· Why is it so important to reward your members?
· Why should you get a coach?
· Can you tell people what you do, and where to find you?
· Fitness Studios
· Building a business.
· Positive Self Talk.
· Getting clients.
· Celebrate your clients/members.
· Making a plan.
Quotes from the show:
· “Your business is having a difficult time, but that’s not YOU.” Niki Riga @SisterhoodSweat
· “You are more then the sum of your business’s parts.” Niki Riga @SisterhoodSweat
· “Your purpose is bigger then one good day or one bad day in your business.” Niki Riga @SisterhoodSweat
· “Celebrate your members and they’ll stay forever.” Niki Riga @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Nikki:
· Opt-In Page - Get the ten scripts you need to confidently make sales so you can start filling your classes right away.
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"