Are you interested in dealing with brain fog? Have you been worried about your health?
In this episode, I talk with Ali Landry. After winning Miss USA, Ali Landry was featured in the Iconic Doritos commercial, which is still to this day the most memorable Super Bowl commercial of all time. This commercial launched her into a successful career as an actress, television host, and brand ambassador, being touted as one of People’s ‘Most Beautiful’! Ali was experiencing exhaustion, brain fog, hair thinning, slow digestion, low sex drive, mild moments of depression, and sleepless nights. She was not about to settle into this and decided to figure it out and reshape her health. This journey was the inspiration for the launch of her RE/SHAPE lifestyle platform focused on overall wellness, lifestyle, beauty, and fitness as it relates to your heart, mind, soul, and health. Ali is committed to researching and curating the very best resources, products, and services, along with sharing her personal network of the most trusted specialists with women around the world. Reshape Your Life, Ali’s first book, releases with Harper Collins in March 2023. We discuss her journey to health, writing her book, and her experiences in her pageant journey.
Questions I asked:
· Can you tell us a little bit of your story?
· Why is it so important to speak what you want?
· Can you tell us about your mission?
· Why is it so important to be specific about your dreams?
· What is your biggest why?
· Can you share your vulnerable moment and what it brought to you?
· What advice do you have for people feeling alone?
· What made you audition for the Doritos commercial?
· What does Reshapping your life look like?
· Can you tell us about finding mentors?
· Where can people find you online?
· Build a community.
· Women supporting women.
· ReShape your life.
· Writing a book.
· Don’t settle for less.
· Bouncing back.
Quotes from the show:
· “I do consider myself just a small-town girl.” @alilandry @SisterhoodSweat
· “I wanted to win to travel around the state and find a job.” @alilandry @SisterhoodSweat
· “Words are powerful. Your life ends up looking like those thoughts.” @alilandry @SisterhoodSweat
· “If it’s meant to be, it will be. I just had to show up.” @alilandry @SisterhoodSweat
· “I couldn’t let ME get in the way of God’s plan.” @alilandry @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Cynthia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"