Are you ready to FINALLY get fit and FINISH a workout program that you love? Our guest this week Caroline Topperman explains the importance of engaging in a workout that you enjoy and eliminating ALL excuses that keep you back from being your best and most healthy self.
Listen to the podcast HERE
Caroline has danced professionally, owned a Pilates studio, been a rock climbing instructor, and even had a short stint in real estate. She’s here to share her personal experiences, insights and ultimately give you permission to step outside of your boxes and discover your own unique style and voice. She wants women to stop worrying about what’s trending in the fitness arena and instead realize that individual style is eternal and being healthy doesn’t have to be complicated.
Questions I Asked:
- How do we overcome workout excuses?
- Why do we have to wear cool clothes to the gym?
- How do we keep from getting derailed with our fitness goals?
- How running and dancing are similar.
- Can Pilates aid with recovery from injuries?
- Continuing to workout towards goals once the novelty wears off.
Quotes from the show:
- “I’m going to do this, I love this.” - Caroline Topperman
- “We want to balance the body.” - Caroline Topperman
- “Your not going to love your workout when you hate what you’re doing.” - Caroline Topperman
- “I loved it, so it wasn’t work.” - Caroline Topperman
- “Just go to the gym.” - Caroline Topperman
- “I want people to feel good about themselves.” - Caroline Topperman
- “Constantly challenge your body.” - Caroline Topperman
How you can stay in touch with Caroline:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!