Are you interested in growing your business with purpose? In this episode we dive into such a great conversation surrounding your personal gifts and how to leverage them in the best way possible. I talk with Evan Stewart. Evan Stewart is a world-renowned life and business strategist with mastery in building dominant, sustainable, and purpose-driven lives and businesses. We discuss how to identify if fear holding you back. Evan also shares the importance of personal responsibility, and why you need connection over sales.
Questions I asked:
- How do you avoid getting distracted with what’s happening in the world?
- How do we focus on what we can control?
- Why is it important to take responsibility in our business?
- Why is it important to just get started?
- How do we overcome the objections and insecurity?
- How do we move past 2020?
- Why should we follow our calling?
- Tell us about the Obsessed Academy?
- Why do we need to take the leap?
- Why is it important that you don’t have to do it all?
- What would you like to tell our listeners?
- Avoiding overwhelm.
- Essential businesses.
- Finding resistance in your life.
- Why connection is important.
- Get started now.
- Avoiding insecurity.
- Understanding it may not be holding you back but holding you down.
- You can be called before you’re competent.
Quotes from the show:
- “There’s a difference between being educated and being distracted.” @RealEvanStewart @SisterhoodSweat
- “I want to be in your life, not just in your wallet.” @RealEvanStewart @SisterhoodSweat
- “Personal responsibility is everything. It all begins there.” @RealEvanStewart @SisterhoodSweat
- “The importance is just getting started.” @RealEvanStewart @SisterhoodSweat
- “The things that work against you eventually propel you.” @RealEvanStewart @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Evan:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!