Are you interested in in motivational speaking? Do you sometimes feel like you’re not living up to your potential? In this episode we dive discussing how we can do more in our lives, and how we can do the things that we are passionate about. We discuss the importance of following your heart, and self-love and self-worth.
In this episode I talk with Andrew Hand, musician and motivational speaker, about his life altering car accident and how that completely changed his life. We discuss how we can focus on our inner light and find out purpose and get clarity to pursue our goals. We discuss how we can make big changes in our lives, and the power of making a decision even if it doesn’t turn out right. We discuss how you can change your mindset, while also changing your external situations.
Questions I asked:
- How did your life change?
- How did you improve your depression?
- What does answer the call of genius mean?
- How can you be ready for more?
- How can we stop waiting for change?
- Why should we be selfish in our life?
- How did you get started with public speaking?
- The car accident that Andrew had at 16
- Improving our state of mind
- Overcoming fear
- The power of making a decision
- Stop playing small.
- How music has impacted Andrew
- Why we should keep getting back up
- The importance of mental health
Quotes from the show:
- “I am not going back down, I’m going to stand up.” @ andrewhand @SisterhoodSweat
- “I started to be the person I wanted to be. I was love essentially.” @ andrewhand @SisterhoodSweat
- “Music is where I’ve been sent, and what saved me.” @andrewhand @SisterhoodSweat
- “The mind can take over so quickly. If we’re at a crossroads, just say, in my heart which feels right to me.” @ andrewhand @SisterhoodSweat
- “Even if it turned out different then you thought, it wouldn’t be a wrong move.” @andrewhand @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Andrew:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!