Are you having slower weight loss? Have you been trying all the different diets but not seeing results? In this episode we dive into what makes our metabolism speed up and slow down, and what things can help our weight loss.
In this episode I talk with Ann Louise Gittleman, one of the world’s foremost experts in functional and integrative medicine and Linda’s mentor, joins us to discuss her book, Radical Metabolism, and give us tips and tricks to help us lose weight easier, fuel our bodies better, and even help slow losers kick their metabolism into higher gear. Ann Louise has written over 30 books on diet and nutrition and has spent 40 years in this industry. She shares advice on weight loss, healthy diet, what fats we need, and how to balance your lifestyle and still lose weight.
Questions I asked:
- Why did you write this newest book?
- Why do you need to balance omega 3 and omega 6?
- Why hemp seed oil?
- Is it true that sourdough bread is a probiotic?
- What is CLA, and why is it important?
- What is the difference between CLA & GLA?
- Why is bile important to us?
- Is lemon going to help with bile?
- How can you deal with inflammation?
- Any tips to deal with bloating?
- Why should people buy your book?
- Coffee can actually be a healing beverage.
- High-Fat Diets.
- Why people are slow losers.
- Hemp seed oil, and hemp seed protein.
- Curing dermatitis with hemp seed oil.
- Omega 6 keeps you tight and toned.
- CLA is basically “snake oil” for your body.
- How Ann Louise stays young and glowing.
- Why we need to reduce our iron intake.
- Get more bitters in your diet.
- Why Radial Metabolism can help people.
Quotes from the show:
- “There is so much new research out there, and women who are slow losers, or over the age of 40 aren’t losing like they used to.” @chtwellness @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you start adding hemp seed oil, you get healthy skin, beautiful hair, and you start losing weight.” @chtwellness @SisterhoodSweat
- “You've gotta get bitters back in your diet. Bitters are better for digestion, for metabolism, and for overall weight loss.” @algittleman @SisterhoodSweat
- “I have to set the record straight and re-write the rules of nutrition.” @algittleman @SisterhoodSweat
- “The book, Radical Metabolism, is great for slow losers, people over 40. Everything I've gleaned from my 40 years on the front lines is included in this book.” @algittleman @SisterhoodSweat
- “Hemp Hemp Hooray. 1-2 Tablespoons each day. Move over coconut oil.” @algittleman @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Ann Louise:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!