Are you ready to achieve your goals? Are you tired of doubting your potential? Today we’re discussing how to improve your confidence, change your mindset, grow your business, and so much more. It’s time to get a winner mindset.
In this episode I talk with Jen Gottlieb, the Co-Founder and Chief Mindset Officer at Super Connector Media, joins us to discuss how she went from landing a gig on VH1 to become a mindset coach and hosting the Unfair Advantage Accelerator program for entrepreneurs. We discuss how to get over what people think of you and being authentic on social media. We discuss how simple wins can add up to big results in your life and your business. Jen also discusses how manifesting plays a role in her life and business, and how to manifest all the things you want, and so much more.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your career and how you got here.
- How did you get started with sharing on social media?
- How did you get unstuck in your life and business?
- How can we manifest everything that we want?
- Why is important that you show up how you want others to show up?
- Do we always have to struggle?
- How can we help others kickstart them motivation once they got unstuck?
- How many events do you have a year?
- What results have come from attending Unfair Advantage Live?\
- What are 3 simple tips for life?
- Authentic Social media.
- Stop caring about what others think.
- How to channel your inner child
- Manifesting what you want.
- Everything come full circle.
- The power of belief.
- You don’t always have to make the right choice.
- It’s about all the small wins.
Quotes from the show:
- “I would just think about one person that I was helping every single day, and I would write a post for that person.” @JenniferLeahG @SisterhoodSweat
- “HOPE: Help one person everyday.” @JenniferLeahG @SisterhoodSweat
- “I want wanted to manifest a man I could create an empire with.” @JenniferLeahG @SisterhoodSweat
- “As kids, we are exactly who we are, unapologetically.” @JenniferLeahG @SisterhoodSweat
- “When it comes to manifesting, it’s see, believe, do, receive.” @JenniferLeahG @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jen:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!