Are you interested in getting your body the healthiest it can be? Have you considered taking supplements, but not sure where to start? In this episode we dive into how to fuel your body, the issues that we can face when our bodies are not digesting our food properly, and what are parasite cleanses all about!
In this episode I talk with Wade Lightheart, 3-Time Canadian Natural Bodybuilding Champion, and one of the world's premier authorities on Natural Nutrition and Training Methods, joins us to discuss how he won bodybuilding competitions, why he started his company, and what you can do to make sure you’re taking care of your body as much as you possibly can.
Questions I asked:
- Did you play hockey?
- Tell us about your background.
- What equipment did you build and how did you train?
- Why don’t we need fancy equipment to get into shape?
- Was it true you lived as a monk for awhile?
- Why did you start BioOptimizers?
- Why is digestion so important?
- How can it be bad to eat protein but not digest it well?
- What are your tips to improve their digestion?
- How does our body react if we’re not digesting properly?
- Where can we get these supplements, and what are your go-tos?
- How to know when digestive enzymes are working for you?
- What is a parasite cleanse?
- Why you need to be dedicated to your goals
- Bodybuilding as a vegan.
- The importance of digestion
- How to decide on what supplements to use.
- Parasite and other cleanses.
- Achieving goals.
- Fueling your body for optimal health.
Quotes from the show:
- “The only limits I have are the ones I put on myself” Wade Lightheart @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not a lack of resources, it’s a lack of resourcefulness.” Wade Lightheart @SisterhoodSweat
- “25% of the population is on medications for some kind of digestive issue.” Wade Lightheart @SisterhoodSweat
- “If someone like me, who studied this my whole life can make that mistake, where does that leave the average person?” Wade Lightheart @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Wade:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!