Are you interested in stepping into your purpose? Have you been feeling like an imposter? In this episode, we dive into what it really takes to be a leader, to be successful, and to find your purpose in your life. If you’ve been struggling with imposter syndrome or struggling with finding your voice, you need to listen to this episode.
In this episode I talk with Heather Parady, therapist, podcast host and online leadership coach, joins us to discuss the power of using our voices and becoming the leader we were meant to be. We discuss her podcast, Unconventional Leaders, as well as the struggle of overcoming imposter syndrome and changing our narratives. We also take time to talk about finding your purpose and your calling and finding that path.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your background.
- Do things that affected you in your past still affect you now?
- Tell us about how you ended up going back to college much later.
- What was it like going to your first class ever?
- What was it like looking for jobs after college?
- When did you realize what you were born to do?
- How did having a poor background influence how you thought about money?
- Why are we supposed to use our voices?
- Overcoming imposter syndrome.
- Recognizing your purpose.
- Leaders who go against the grain.
- Realizing your voice and using it.
- Overcoming fear.
- Changing the stories, you’re telling yourself.
- Building internal confidence
- Money is an energy and you put the value on it.
- Finding your calling.
- More gender and diversity in podcasting.
Quotes from the show:
- “I’m still learning as a mom, and as a wife” @heatherparady @SisterhoodSweat
- “To go forward, sometimes you have to look back.” @heatherparady @SisterhoodSweat
- “I felt like I was proving something to myself.” @heatherparady @SisterhoodSweat
- “I believe God has a calling for us.” @heatherparady @SisterhoodSweat
- “You have a voice. People need to hear from you.” @heatherparady @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re all valuable.” @heatherparady @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Heather:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!