Are you interested in writing a book? Are you struggling with your health and nutrition? In this episode, we dive into discussing writing a book, and everything that goes into it. We also discuss nutrition, health and how it all ties together to create the life you want to live. You won’t want to miss this discussion.
In this episode I talk with Aaron Gendle, author, podcast host and coach, joins us to discuss his personal journey that led to him writing his book. Aaron healed himself from Chron's disease, and naturally without medicine. After that, he chose to write a book on his experiences and what he learned to help others. Today, we discuss why setting big goals is so important, and how books create a lasting legacy. We also talk about the importance of what you surround yourself with, and how you talk to yourself about success.
Questions I asked:
- Why do you love to write?
- Why could everyone write a book?
- How did you get started writing your book?
- Why should we be our own self-advocate?
- Do you still follow the same diet you used to get healthy?
- How did your health and life journey translate into your book, Conquest?
- Can you discuss those 10 attributes for people?
- What simple steps have you used to achieve big things in your life?
- What are you fired up about in 2020?
- Who do you want on your show?
- What are the three simple tips you could give the audience?
- Setting big dreams and goals
- Get your health and fitness right first, then go for a big goal
- Fueling your passion
- Reflect on your life and what’s going on.
- The successful do not blame others for their problems.
- Don’t make excuses for success.
- The 10 attributes of the conquest formula.
- Success is available for anyone.
- Healing yourself naturally
- Choosing what you surround yourself with.
- Memories are important
Quotes from the show:
- “I stayed to a diet I would want to follow, regardless of any illness.” @AaronGendle @SisterhoodSweat
- “Setting a big goal in your own life is really important.” @AaronGendle @SisterhoodSweat
- “Overcome fear and doubt with action.” @AaronGendle @SisterhoodSweat
- “Books are something that can live on forever.” @AaronGendle @SisterhoodSweat
- “Starving those doubts is the best way people can overcome them.” @AaronGendle @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Aaron:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!