Are you interested in being more confident? Are you ready but unsure of the next steps? In this episode, we dive the idea of being beyond ready, and how to get yourself moving when you’re ready, and leaping out from that comfort zone to improve your life.
In this episode I talk with Tai Beauchamp. Tai is an award-winning producer, TV host, and creative consultant and joins us to discuss how her career, and how she’s focused her life on helping and empowering women. We discuss how women need to have brag parties to celebrate our successes, and how to seek permission inside of ourselves inside of waiting for something from outside. Tai has done so many amazing things and brings such wisdom to this chat.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get into working with women?
- What were your takeaways from starting your career at O magazine?
- How do women disempower themselves?
- How do you take responsibility for your one life?
- How do you deal with naysayers?
- How do you suggest women recognize their voice and take ownership?
- Tell us about your program “Beyond Ready”?
- What would you say to women who are “beyond ready” about going for it?
- Empowering women
- Being beyond ready.
- The Importance of Bragging on Ourselves.
- How to NOT lean into Depression.
- Surrounding yourself with the right people.
- How important your mindset is.
Quotes from the show:
- “Stop leaning into the depression, and lean into signs, and god’s grace and alignment.” @taibeau @SisterhoodSweat
- “Have a brag party with your tribe.” @taibeau @SisterhoodSweat
- “We need to bring our full self to the table.” @taibeau @SisterhoodSweat
- “I am all about women.” @taibeau @SisterhoodSweat
- “As you move forward in life, I don’t want to stay anywhere. That idea of comfort that can make you too complaint.” @taibeau @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Tai:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!