Are you interested in improving your relationship? Have you been struggling to connect with your partner? In this episode we dive into discussing our sexual wellbeing and health. We discuss all things sex, so this is definitely a steamy episode, that is best for adults!
In this episode I talk with Susan Bratton, trusted hot sex advisor to millions, all about intimacy, connection and better sex. We dive into all things related to connecting with your partner, how to ask for what you want, how to create the environment for sex, and how to use the CALM formula to help us have better sex in our relationships. We even discuss the struggles people are facing currently in social isolation and how to work through that.
Questions I asked:
- What is the CALM method?
- What are some tips for getting in the mood during this tough time?
- What can we do to improve our sexual relationship?
- How do we tell our partner what we want?
- Toxins and our libido.
- Survival mode and quarantine.
- Stress destroys desire.
- The difference between men and women.
- The CALM formula.
- How anxiety impacts relationships.
- How sex is good for our health.
- Men are NOT selfish lovers.
Quotes from the show:
- “Honor yourself and your needs” @SusanBratton @SisterhoodSweat
- “The number one killer of libido is stress.” @SusanBratton @SisterhoodSweat
- “Coming up with new things to do can really take your sex life to the next level.” @SusanBratton @SisterhoodSweat
- “Good sex is one of the very best things we can do for our body.” @SusanBratton @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Susan:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!