Are you interested in building confidence? Have you been playing the victim in your life? In this episode, we dive into discussing how to change our thinking and build confidence in our lives. We discuss how obstacles happen to everyone, but it doesn’t mean you should play the victim.
In this episode I talk with Rachel Luna, best-selling author of the book, Successful People are Full of C.R.A.P. (Courage. Resilience. Authenticity. Perseverance): A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting it Together & Achieving Your Dreams, public speaker, and coach. She’s also the host of her own podcast, Real Talk with Rachel Luna. She joins us to share her story of overcoming an eating disorder, addiction and so much more to become a Sales Confidence & Mindset Strategist. We dig into how to realize you have a victim mindset, how to stop people pleasing and how to change your habits for good.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us about growing up?
- How did you go from not feeling enough to feeling confidence?
- What was a turning point for you?
- What are the habits and thinking you changed moving forward?
- Why do we need to give ourselves permission?
- How do you step out of people-pleasing?
- What are the signs you have a victim mentality?
- Did you heal naturally from cancer?
- Tell me about your green juices.
- What is your vision for Girl, Confident, and why did you create it?
- How did you get into journaling, and why do you think it’s important?
- Where can everyone reach you?
- Overcoming obstacles
- Knowing your core beliefs
- Building confidence
- Death and Loss
- Build your community.
- People Pleasing
- Healing from trauma
- Journaling and focus
Quotes from the show:
- “Why am I still holding on to trauma from the past?” @rachellunatv @SisterhoodSweat
- “I want to be a part of the healing.” @rachellunatv @SisterhoodSweat
- “Life is evolutionary in nature, we’re always changing and growing.” @rachellunatv @SisterhoodSweat
- “You have to put your hopes and dreams on yourself.” @rachellunatv @SisterhoodSweat
- “There’s a difference between being a victim and being an advocate.” @rachellunatv @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Rachel:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!