Are you interested in your health? Have you been trying to make health your priority? Keep listening because we dive into all things health, especially our mouth health and how it relates to overall health. We also discuss why the health of our mouth is so important to our bodies all over health.
In this episode I talk with Aimee Tariq, coach, author, and public speaker, and she is passionate about empowering professionals to live their best lives by removing toxic triggers and maximizing energy, focus and productivity. She’s a #1 bestselling author, and she’s been on the podcast before, and she’s back again. We dig into all things health, especially related to her new book, Panic! Germs and the Truth Inside American Mouths, and how she almost died from her own health and how she found solutions to that issue.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us about the first chapter in your new book?
- You talk about how people take advantage of people who are down, can you talk about that?
- You were diagnosed with Celiac disease, right?
- Can you tell us of some of the big signs of gluten sensitivity?
- Tell us what the MTHFR gene means?
- You say people are made of slime, what did you mean?
- Tell us about what the color our tongue means?
- Why are we still putting mercury into our bodies?
- How does chronic inflammation lead to disease?
- How can we decrease our inflammation?
- How do we find a good toothpaste to use?
- What are the seven signs that you need oral attention?
- What is a happy ending that will keep us happy?
- What our tongue tells us about health.
- Obesity in America.
- Writing a book.
- Dealing with chronic illness as a teenager.
- Celiac Disease.
- MTHFR Gene.
- Too much disinfecting.
- Mercury poisoning.
- chronic inflammation and disease.
- How probiotics work in the body.
- Why we don’t need fluoride.
- Shampoos don’t need to foam up.
- knowledge is everything.
Quotes from the show:
- “You really don’t know if gluten is effecting you until you take gluten out of your life.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
- “I have heavy mineral allergy, and I have to be so careful.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
- “We humans are more microbial; we were made from slime.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
- “Hand sanitizer won’t kill all the germs. The only way that will is washing your hands.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
- “The amount of probiotics is different for each person because we are unique.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
- “My immune system is doing so much better, because I improved my mouth health.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
- “A little bit of gum disease has a big impact on our immune system.” @AimeeTariq @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Aimee:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!