Are you interested in balancing career and family? Have you been worried about how you’re connecting with your kids? In this episode we dive into why women CAN actually have that dream life they deserve, and how the moms who are fulfilled in all areas of their lives are actually much better parents and role models. It’s all about fulfillment, and that brings happiness and better family connection!
In this episode I talk with Samantha Ettus, champion of women, Bestselling author, Founder & CEO of Park Place Payments, as well as a keynote speaker, Harvard MBA, and Mom of 3. We discuss how she built her philosophy that happiness is not the goal, fulfillment is and with fulfillment comes happiness and greater productivity and better relationships. We dig into how important it is for parents to embrace the messiness of life, and also to take time to prioritize themselves and their fulfillment to be better for their families. This episode is perfect for so many women who are at home, with virtual school and trying to manage their own lives as well.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us a little about your background, and why you’re a champion of women.
- What do you do for women?
- What would you like all women out there to know?
- Do you see a lot of women caught in comparison?
- Why shouldn’t the dream die in us once we get married and have kids?
- Why should we be present with our kids?
- Why can we have it all?
- How do you help women when you see them struggling?
- How do you think women should pick jobs and friends?
- Can you tell me a success story of a women you’ve worked with?
- What is a key factor in women having greater confidence?
- What is your Why behind it all?
- What is your vision for the future of your company?
- Where can people find you online?
- Being financially independent.
- Writing a book.
- Having a way to make money as a women.
- Why multi-level marketing doesn’t work.
- Focus on improving yourself.
- Comparison in women.
- Redefining what having it all means.
- Being the perfect mom.
Quotes from the show:
- “The most responsible thing you can do to have a way to earn money.” @samanthaettus @SisterhoodSweat
- “What if women sold credit card processing to their own local businesses?” @samanthaettus @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re building a multi-million dollar business, and we’re helping women be financially stable along the way.” @samanthaettus @SisterhoodSweat
- “Your power is within you. Your story is rewritten every day.” @samanthaettus @SisterhoodSweat
- “Don’t live life in the PAST lane.” @samanthaettus @SisterhoodSweat
- “Everyone’s life is supposed to be messy.” @samanthaettus @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Samantha:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!