Today we're bringing you an interview we thought might've been lost, a great discussion with Diane Lang that we had to share a second version!
Are you interested in being more positive? Have you been struggling with toxic people? In this episode, we dive into positive phycology, and how we can bring more positive into our lives, even during this current pandemic. We discuss how important mindfulness, exercise, and retraining our brains can be.
In this episode I talk with Diane Lang, Therapist, Educator and Positive Living Expert, all about bringing more positivity into our lives, during this trying time and every day. We discuss the importance of getting into our conscious mind, and how it helps us be more creative and overall happier in our lives, as well as the importance to make time for exercise, even a walk. Finally, we talk about how 40% of our lives is completely in our control, and we can decide to choose happiness and positivity.
Questions I asked:
- Tell me a little about what got you started in that whole field of psychology?
- How can we feel better during this tough time?
- What are some ways we could retrain our brain to a more positive light?
- How does exercise play a role in retraining our brain?
- How can we navigate toxic situations and keep our positivity?
- How can we help people married to toxic people?
- How can we keep our power?
- Toxic relationships
- Retraining our brain.
- How to avoid negativity
- Exercise and Happiness.
- Making positive choice
Quotes from the show:
- “The gift that we have is the gift of slowing down and connecting right now.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “90% of the things we worry about never happen.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “Every relationship takes work, time and attention.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “We heal quickly. We move past things quickly. It allows us to move forward.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “Happiness is a perspective, it’s how you view things.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Diane:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!