Are you interested in keto? Have you been worried you aren’t getting enough fats? Today we dive into discussing the importance of good fats, and how bad fats hurt the body. We are discussing the importance of oils in our lives this week. In this episode, I talk with Udo Erasmus. Udo is a pioneer of the health and wellness industry having created FLAXSEED OIL and the Healthy Oils/Fats Movement. He is also the co-founder of the UDO’S CHOICE supplement brand, a global leader in cutting edge health products, selling tens of millions of bottles of healthy oils, probiotics, and digestive enzymes. In this episode, we discuss why your body needs an oil change. We discuss the importance of healthy fats in our bodies. We also discuss how to improve our lives, cultivate the good, and live better overall.
Questions I asked:
- Why does taking oil make you smarter?
- Could you tell us about your family history?
- Why do we need to deliberately cultivate the good?
- How did you become the person you are today?
- How do good fats heal, and bad fats kill?
- Why does prosperity come with your purpose?
- Why does everything happen from the inside?
- How did you discover Flax Oil and these other oils?
- Why do people think Fats aren’t good for them?
- What is the value of good fats for running, and how can we teach people?
- Why can carbohydrates make us fat?
- Can you use carbohydrates in your body?
- How does sugar play a role in the body?
- Can you use oil for weight loss?
- What does a keto plan look like exactly?
- Overcoming adversity.
- Cultivating good.
- Creating peace.
- Change what you’re focusing on.
- Power of our mindset.
- Avoiding heartbreak.
- Finding connection and wholeness.
Quotes from the show:
- “You need to cultivate the good.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “There must be a way for people to live in harmony.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “Something in US needs to change for the world to change.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “What we focus on becomes our being.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “Fats are the building blocks for the body.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Udo
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!