Are you interested in making a change? It’s that time of year where we all start setting goals. Today we’re going to talk about how to make those changes happen. In this episode, I talk with Linda Bonnar. She is a Personal & Corporate Coach, Author, Trainer, and Educational Wellbeing Consultant based in New York City. Passionate about empowering others to succeed, she partners with business executives and future leaders across the globe to overcome complexities with talent management and organizational success. In our discussion, we dig into how small steps can build big changes in any area of your life. We discuss our self-confidence, our inner critic, and how to take care of ourselves and others.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us about imposter syndrome and how we can overcome it?
- What are some tools for people to overcome the fear?
- Why do women struggle to shine their light?
- How does our playing small serve anyone?
- Why is it important to own our successes, and own what we don’t know?
- Why does the lack mentality hold us back?
- Why is it important to remember how much work people put in to get to their goal?
- How do you support women around making mistakes and moving forward?
- Where does self-worth come from, and how does how we see ourselves change things?
- How can people go in and ask for a raise with imposter’s syndrome?
- How can we have more confidence in ourselves?
- Why is it important to keep our boundaries strong?
- Why do I need a standard around how I’m willing to be treated?
- Do you think that work-life balance is a myth?
- How can we overcome this need for perfection?
- How can we stop ourselves from being overwhelmed?
- What is one quote you want to leave with the audience?
- Where can people find you online?
- Imposter Syndrome.
- Sustainable weight loss.
- Work Life Balance
- Boundary setting
- Setting habits
Quotes from the show:
- “Judgement comes from the fact that we wish we had their confidence.” @LBLifecoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “Stop ‘Should-ing’ all over yourself!” @LBLifecoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “Just because you’re shining doesn’t mean there’s a dimmer light on anyone else.” @LBLifecoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “Sometimes you have to go first so that it becomes – If she can do it, then I can do it.” @LBLifecoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “Aspire to be someone, instead of putting them down and being critical.” @LBLifecoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not like someone is going to steal your light, there’s enough to go around.” @LBLifecoach @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Linda Bonnar:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!