Are you interested in photography? Have you been worried about having your picture taken? In this episode I talk with Sarah Lyons Glabman. She is the owner of PictureGroove Photography, and also the founder of Epic Destination Shoot, and BodyScape Magazine. Sarah has over 14 years’ experience as one of the most reputable photographers in the fitness and glamour arenas of photography. In 2019, Sarah teamed up with fitness icon Monica Brant to create the Epic Destination Photo Shoots. Today we’re discussing photography, confidence, and why you shouldn't wait to feel camera ready. Sarah shares her experience of finding her passion for photography, and how a great photo can make you feel confident. We also announce the Wild Horses Project. Don’t miss this discussion.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get started into photography?
- How do you look at the failure and see the win?
- How do you deal with imposter syndrome and blocking yourself?
- How do you bring the best out in people you’re shooting?
- Will you show some of your photographs?
- We discuss the Wild Horses Project.
- How are you involved in the Wild Horses Project?
- When are the dates for the Wild Horses Project?
- The Wild Horse Project
- Becoming a photographer.
- Reaching goals.
- Billboard photos
- Overcoming imposter syndrome.
- Building confidence.
- Being comfortable in front of a camera.
- Starting a career.
Quotes from the show:
- “You can be a size two or a size 22, I just wanted the excited person.” @PictureGroove @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re not promised tomorrow, so do it today.” @PictureGroove @SisterhoodSweat
- “Photography is a way to elevate yourself and eliminate that self-doubt.” @PictureGroove @SisterhoodSweat
- “This is going to be a retreat full of love.” @PictureGroove @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Sarah:
If you’re interested in the Wild Horses Project, please reach out to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org, or shoot her a message on Instagram.
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"