Are you struggling to get motivated? Well today, we’ve got your dose of powerful positivity and motivation. We’re talking about dedication, growth, mindset and so much more. In this episode, I talk with Forbes Riley. Riley has become a familiar face to millions of American viewers for her numerous appearances on infomercials. She has been a spokesperson for Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer, Aerobed, Microgrill, MaxiGlide, Mor Furniture Stores, and her own exercise device, Forbes Riley's SpinGym. She is often seen on live TV, on both HSN and QVC in England. We discuss the importance of speaking your dreams into reality, and how to engage an audience. Forbes also shares how she made opportunities for herself, and how she kept positive when things didn’t go her way. She’s got lots of stories, and she’s going to share them with us.
Don't forget! Sign up for the Wild Horses Project: https://lindalu7782.clickfunnels.com/wildhorsesproject
Questions I asked:
- What is your mission?
- How did you get to where you are?
- What are the lessons you’ve learned?
- How does manifesting work for you?
- How did you create the SpinGym?
- What kept you going when you got rejected?
- How do you become a storyteller?
- Can you tell me about the Breakthrough?
- What advice do you have for other people?
- Finding opportunity.
- Finding your voice.
- Figuring it out.
- Finding Confidence.
- Asking for what you want.
Quotes from the show:
- “I’m all about saying yes and figuring it out.” @forbesriley @SisterhoodSweat
- “I didn’t look the way they expected, but I didn’t let it stop me.” @forbesriley @SisterhoodSweat
- “At some point, we’re conditioned that we’re told no and we stop. But I don’t mind getting a no.” @forbesriley @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to ask for what you want.” @forbesriley @SisterhoodSweat
- “There are things that happened in my life that could’ve destroyed me, but kept saying I’m going to find MY product.” @forbesriley @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Forbes:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!