Are you interested in building your brand? Have you been struggling with an imbalance in your relationship? Today, we dive into the importance of finding your passion, building your brand, and growing a following. In this episode, I talk with Katie Barnett. She’s been an entrepreneur for 10 years now. With a BS in Health Science and a master’s in education, her passion is educating and improving lives. Now, she runs a large online business with multiple streams of income, unlimited possibilities, unmatched products, and the ability to help so many others not just go next level, but many more levels above. We discuss all the businesses that Katie has run, and how she pivoted to make time for herself and her family. We also tap into how to work on a relationship where only one of the partners is leveling up, and the other isn’t. It’s a power-packed advice episode.
Questions I asked:
- Can you share your story with us?
- Tell us about how you help people with social media.
- How can we build our own brand?
- How do you work with busy individuals on social media?
- How can you grow without leaving your partner behind?
- Why is it important to be authentic in a relationship and online?
- What message would you want to convey to everyone?
- What would you say to women who have forgotten who they are and how to dream?
- Growing a business.
- Being a mom.
- Being an artist.
- Building a brand.
- Networking marketing business.
- Influencer culture.
- Social media strategy.
- Strong single women.
Quotes from the show:
- “When more positive is showing up, you continue to seek out the positive.” Katie Barnett @SisterhoodSweat
- “I wanted to give more than just a product I was selling.” Katie Barnett @SisterhoodSweat
- “I made a leap of faith, and it’s paid off in more ways than just financial.” Katie Barnett @SisterhoodSweat
- “Go forth and slay.” Katie Barnett @SisterhoodSweat
- “It feels right on every level, and I needed to do that.” Katie Barnett @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s never time to settle. Abundance is out there to be had.” Katie Barnett @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Katie:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"