Are you interested in your overall health? In this episode we dive into health in all forms. In this episode I talk with Steven Abbey has taken a novel approach to the health and wellness industry with the establishment of SOS Nutrients, a Santa Barbara-based smoothie Steven’s interdisciplinary background, featuring degrees in economics and psychology from the University of Colorado, has allowed him to develop a comprehensive understanding of economy, politics, and healthcare. His diverse career encompasses significant roles such as Co-Owner of Neighborhood Power Inc., a solar development company that achieved $40 million in backorders in 2016, and Owner and Co-Founder of Allied Logistics, a Ventura-based aerospace manufacturing and exporting firm that was awarded Small Business Exporter of the Year in 2003. In addition to his entrepreneurial pursuits, Steven has demonstrated a commitment to philanthropy by co-founding the non-profit organization Adopt-A-Pet in 1996. The initiative has since facilitated homes for over 2 million pets and increased its annual operating budget to over $2 million. His innovative approach to the health and wellness industry, exemplified by SOS Nutrients, showcases the potential for further advancements in the field, driven by sustainable and wholesome product development. Today we discuss our overall wellness, supplements, achieving a goal and so much more!
Questions I asked:
· How did you get into health and working out?
· How did you get into supplements?
· What is special about your supplements?
· How can we find research backed products?
· How can we gain more health knowledge?
· Why is SOS such a good supplement?
· Can you tell us more about your ingredients like vitamin D?
· How can people make the powder more tasty?
· What can happen if people are a part of the SOS brand?
· Where can people reach you online?
· Healthy lives.
· Feeding your body right.
· Reaching your goals.
· Finding your passion.
· Finding the right supplements.
Quotes from the show:
· “You have to know how to read a label” Steven Abbey @SisterhoodSweat
· “Supplements are so popular because they are so cheap and so tasty.” Steven Abbey @SisterhoodSweat
· “It’s important to treat your body like a Lamborghini.” Steven Abbey @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Steven:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"