Are you struggling to find the joy in your life? Today, I talk with Coleen Greco. Coleen is a compassionate, empathetic and violently authentic human being but she wasn’t always this way. Like many, she’s been plagued by her own self-defeating thoughts - some of them she’s carried for over four decades! Through her own journey of self-discovery, spiritual exploration, and personal crisis she managed to transform her life into the most unimaginable source of joy. Coleen is a Joyologist. She provides mindset and nutrition coaching as well as personal training to people who feel stuck and want to reclaim joy in their life. As a motivational speaker, she works with individuals and corporations around the globe teaching folks how to reclaim their joy using the SNAP Method™.
Questions I asked:
· What did you mean that you want to be like J.Lo?
· What does a Joyologist do?
· How do you help people with depression and anxiety?
· What about people in your life that trigger you?
· What happens if you trigger someone else?
· How do we identify the stories on our own lives?
· Why is journaling so important?
· What advice do you have for people who struggle in self-love?
· Why do you need to do the work to understand your feelings?
· What is the SNAP Method™?
· Why was it hard during the pandemic to have connection?
· How does loneliness impact your life?
· How do people get their mindset around nutrition fixed?
· Why should people enjoy things out of JOY instead of in a response?
· How do you work with people?
· Where can people find you online?
· Overcoming challenges.
· Reclaiming joy.
· Dealing with trauma.
· Dealing with depression.
· Being healthy in life.
· Finding positivity.
· Self-Care Routine.
Quotes from the show:
· “Everything comes back to joy.” @thecoleengreco @SisterhoodSweat
· “You need to accept that the trigger has come and address it.” @thecoleengreco @SisterhoodSweat
· “People self soothe with food and alcohol.” @thecoleengreco @SisterhoodSweat
· “The stories you tell yourself are mostly lies.” @thecoleengreco @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Coleen:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"