Are you interested in making your business more profitable? Have you been worried about pivoting your business? In this episode we dive into discussing our business, and how to keep your business growing now, and when this whole pandemic is over.
In this episode I talk with Joe Fier, co-founder of Evergreen Profits and co-host of Hustle & Flowcart podcast, joins us to discuss how we can take our business to the next level. We need to think about our businesses in advance, and also the importance of building those solid relationships.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us how you started your business.
- Help us out with some strategy for success.
- What strategies should we use now to help ourselves in the future?
- Tell us about your talk at PodFest.
- What would you say is your proudest moment?
- Pivoting your business.
- Building a relationship.
- How to grow your business or podcast.
- Building a platform.
- Using your voice and your connections.
- Strengthening your community.
- Finding a happy medium.
- Journaling to figure out your gifts.
- Finding in roads and introductions.
Quotes from the show:
- “Humans we like expectations, we’re schedule people. Be consistent” @joefier @SisterhoodSweat
- “Connection helps feed the growth of your platform.” @joefier @SisterhoodSweat
- “You’re the person bringing people together. You’re the authority.” @joefier @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re all people at the end of the day, we’re looking for community and support.” @joefier @SisterhoodSweat
- “Frame that with any content you create, you’re just talking to your buddies.” @joefier @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Joe:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!