How to Create More Wealth, Influence, and Power
Did you know that there is a real life version of the movie character Hitch? As the world’s most influential matchmaker, Paul C. Brunson has been recognized by Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and ABC, just to name a few. He is an expert on building influence through the power of relationships and I cannot wait for you to hear the insights that he shares in this week’s episode.
Listen to the podcast HERE
While working for a nonprofit he saw countless children without the presence of both parents in their home. He knew then that he was called to cultivate more nuclear families within households. Despite the criticism that he received he pursued his curiosity in matchmaking and is now an influential mentor, entrepreneur, and TV host.
We cover a lot in this episode including:
- The various levels of influence
- How to build stronger relationships
- The importance of nonverbal communication
- Why it matters where you sit at a table.
If you are looking to grow your influence and better connect with those around you, you do NOT want to miss this episode!
Questions I Asked Paul:
- What are the major commonalities among the billionaires you have studied?
- How do we connect with influencers?
- What would you say to someone who feels guilty investing in themselves?
- The importance of limiting decisions in the morning.
- The top habits of billionaires.
- Paul’s top book recommendations.
Quotes from the show:
- “Get a hold of your morning.” @LindaMitchell
- “The moment you stop investing in yourself is the moment you’ve written off all future dividends in your life.” @PaulCBrunson
- “You should go to give, not go to get.” @PaulCBrunson
- “Listening is everything.” @PaulCBrunson
- “The more you listen the more effective you will be.” @PaulCBrunson
- “You are what you fill your mind with.” @LindaMitchell
- “You have to follow through until the end.” @PaulCBrunson
- “If you want to make an impact, you have to stay focused.” @PaulCBrunson
How you can stay in touch with Paul C. Brunson:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!