Nov 11, 2020
Are you interested in fitness competitions? Have you been
worried about weight loss and dieting? In this episode, we
dive into the culture of fitness competitions, the struggle to diet
for an event or competition, and how easy it is for your diet to
take over your life. In this episode I talk with Kim Barnes
Jefferson, a travel junkie, master coach, podcast host, and
lifestyle engineer, joins us to discuss how she went from fitness
competitor to fitness coach. She talks about her own experiences
with dieting taking over her life, and why her passion is to help
women lose weight while also enjoying their lives. We discuss all
things health, including routine, habits, small wins and so much
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell listeners how you got started on this
- How did you become the honesty coach?
- How long did you compete for?
- What made you stop and decide to get into coaching?
- How do you help people reach a goal?
- Why are small goals important?
- Doesn’t it all come down to habits?
- Why do we need a routine?
- Why does self-talk make a difference?
- What advice do you have for listeners?
- Weight loss.
- Fitness Competitions
- Making small changes to lose weight.
- Why keto isn’t for everyone.
- Knowing how to make healthy choices.
- Embracing a stumble.
- Diet shouldn’t control your life.
- Ignore the scale.
- Make a routine.
Quotes from the show:
- “I want to know what it feels like to be a regular person,
instead of a fitness competitor.” @kjeffersoncoach
- “Start with small goals, and let it be what it is.”
- “It’s time to hang up the clear heels and create another
identity when you’re not excited.” @kjeffersoncoach
- “Your whole world ends up revolving around when you’re going to
the gym and you’re missing family things.” @kjeffersoncoach
- “Willpower isn’t going to knock on your door.” @kjeffersoncoach
How you can stay in touch with Kim:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom
coffee that is!
- Have you checked out
Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that
contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and
schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then
you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine!
Check out their products here and be sure to let
me know what you think of it!