Ready for part two? Are you struggling in your life? Have you been stuck in making decisions? In this episode we dive into how to push through the struggle to find success, and how to really face our fear to see what is on the other side, because that’s where all the good stuff lives. This is part two of a two-part discussion you don’t want to miss, so make sure to listen to Part 1 first.
In this episode I talk with Tiffany Carter, public speaker and podcast host, joins us to discuss taking small steps towards a big dream. We discuss her journey of rebirth from years of experiencing abuse to becoming a multi-millionaire. This discussion gets deep into what living post-abuse is like, and how hard it is to find that healing, and begin to love yourself again. This is only part two, so make sure to listen to part one first.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your journey.
- How do you deal with abuse in your life?
- How do you learn to set boundaries after abuse?
- What should we do if we want to escape reality?
- How do we overcome fear?
- Why do we need to surrender?
- What does it mean to listen to a greater power?
- How to find courage to heal.
- Carrying burdens you don’t need.
- What is on the other side of fear.
- Forms of coping and addiction.
- Independence as a woman.
- Surrendering to succeed.
Quotes from the show:
- “Heal for the woman who is still in that situation.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “If we don’t surrender a power greater then us will make us.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “Learn to like yourself in every single way, every single day.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “There is no way around the pain. You have to go through it.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “I am so passionate about teaching women to make their own money.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Tiffany:
ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!