Are you interested in podcasting? Have you been struggling to build an audience? In this episode we discuss all things related to podcasting, speaking, reaching an audience, and building your brand and voice.
In this episode I talk with Ronsley Vaz, a speaker, entrepreneur, author of Amplify, and host of two different podcasts joins us to discuss how to get your message out into the world. Ronsley is a man of many talents. He has a book, multiple podcasts, and is hosting a virtual “We are Podcast” Conference. Today, we discuss how to adjust your business to meet the needs of your customer, and pivot during times like the current pandemic. We also discuss how to use your podcast to reach more people, impact an audience, and how to get your audience into your customers. This is just an episode packed with killer advice from a guy who’s done so much in the marketing and podcast space.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us more why you donate to stop sex trafficking?
- How are you using a virtual experience for your online conference?
- Why are more reaching out for support now?
- Why do you think it’s important for women to have a voice?
- How do you deal with loving yourself?
- How can we not be victims?
- How do we become connected with our peers?
- Tell us about your talks at PodFest and TedTalk.
- Pivoting during Pandemic.
- Living in the Now.
- Using your voice.
- Brick & Mortar and limitations.
- Get on the Bandwagon.
- How to Create a new business model.
- Not being a victim.
- Marketing your podcast.
- Virtual conferences.
Quotes from the show:
- “You can hear how people really feel about something in their voice.” @ronsley @SisterhoodSweat
- “You have to create from a place of marketing foundation.” @ronsley @SisterhoodSweat
- “You have the opportunity to talk about things held inside.” @ronsley @SisterhoodSweat
- “There is so much of a return on Podcasting.” @ronsley @SisterhoodSweat
- “Victimization can be created in our mind so easily.” @ronsley @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Ronsley Vaz:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!