Are you a mother? Have you been feeling like you can’t be yourself? In this episode, we dive into all things womanhood and motherhood, and how to embrace our full selves, while also giving the best example we can to our children.
In this episode, I talk with Joy Altimare, Chief Engagement, and Brand Officer at the industry-leader in health and wellness for over 100 years, EHE Health, joins us to discuss her experiences in being a female leader, and how she balances her business life and family life. We discuss the struggles of being a confident, smart female in business, and how that can translate into your family life and in your dating life as well. We also discuss how important it is to live a joyful life and be your truest self.
Questions I asked:
- How has quarantine been for you?
- Why do you think it’s important to be such a strong female role model for your daughter?
- Why is confidence scary to people?
- How does confidence translate in relationships?
- Why do you think that people want to put women and men in a box?
- When you were writing this speech, what was going through your mind?
- How do you build a good relationship?
- What are three tips on how to be the best badass women at home and at work?
- Why do you think women should be unapologetic about who they are?
- Female Leadership.
- Balancing career and family life.
- Being ambitious.
- You can be sexy and smart.
- Dating with confidence.
- Men supporting women.
- Teamwork, at home and at work.
- Abusive Relationships.
- Aging with positivity.
Quotes from the show:
- “You can have beauty and grace, and also intelligence.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
- “We may know who we are, but we also want to be liked.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
- “If I allow my need to be liked to be in charge, I won’t get where I want to be.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
- “I don’t apologize for being ambitious.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
- “Every time something doesn’t work, you’re figuring out what you DON’T want.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
- “You have to check on your friends, even the ones that are strong.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
- “Don’t be afraid to be around other awesome women.” Joy Altimare @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Joy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!