Are you interested in overcoming health challenges? Have you been worried about joint pain? In this episode, we discuss how we can tackle inflammation in our bodies, and how to live the greatest version of ourselves, and not waiting to do these things.
In this episode, I talk with Jane Hogan, the Wellness Engineer. She helps people change their lives with their own specific plan. Today, Jane joins us to discuss how she overcame severe rheumatoid arthritis. We also discuss aging and inflammation and how to overcome that, and how getting older doesn’t mean being in pain all the time. We dig into health solutions and discuss how a woman can take their own health into their hands.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get into health and wellness?
- So you traded in all the engineering schooling for health coaching?
- Walk us through why you said you used to be always working?
- What steps did you take to realize your own dreams?
- How can we lower inflammation in our bodies?
- What did you do to lower your inflammation?
- How important was sleep for your healing?
- How do you not hold on to stress?
- What did you cut out to make a difference in your joints?
- Have you always been thin, or did you lose weight when you lost the inflammation?
- How do you work with someone who needs help?
- Following your own compass.
- Working too much.
- Inflammation in our bodies.
- Changing careers.
- Life after children grow up.
- Treating our bodies right.
- Aging doesn’t mean pain.
- The importance of breathing.
Quotes from the show:
- “I just kept following my own compass.” @JaneHoganHealth @SisterhoodSweat
- “I gave my life to raising my 3 children, and I loved doing it.” @JaneHoganHealth @SisterhoodSweat
- “I want to show my kids resiliency, and how you can rise up.” @JaneHoganHealth @SisterhoodSweat
- “I’m grateful this illness showed me a life I didn’t see coming.” @JaneHoganHealth @SisterhoodSweat
- “.” @JaneHoganHealth @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jane:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!