Are you struggling with success? Have you been distracted and unfocused? Today we dive into how we can go after our dreams. In this episode, I talk with Scott Miller. Scott Jeffrey Miller currently serves as FranklinCovey’s senior advisor on thought leadership, leading the strategy and development of the firm’s speaker’s bureau, as well as the publication of podcasts, webcasts, and bestselling books. Scott also hosts On Leadership with Scott Miller, the world’s largest and fastest-growing leadership podcast, reaching more than six million people weekly. We’re diving into all things related to motivation, finding your purpose, and all the advice Scott brings to the table.
Don't forget! Sign up for the Wild Horses Project: https://bit.ly/349Jg4i
Questions I asked:
- How did FranklinCovey survive when everything went digital?
- Can you tell us your story?
- How did you figure out what your gifts were?
- How did you change your story?
- How did you stop caring about what people think?
- How did you choose your master mentors for your show?
- What are some things you find all the master mentors have in common?
- How important is it to have mentors?
- What is the secret sauce for choosing mentors?
- What is the name of your podcast?
- What is your advice for people who want to get started telling their story?
- Can you tell everyone where to find you online?
- Being a writer.
- Working in marketing.
- Podcast host.
- Finding your passion.
- Finding your gifts.
- Rewrite your story.
- Stop caring about what others think.
Quotes from the show:
- “I was a generalist, but I thought I needed to be a specialist” @scottmillerj1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “It wasn’t until my late 40s until I really found my voice.” @scottmillerj1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “He said, everyone should know the power of their story.” @scottmillerj1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Choose your own identity. That’s what I did and I’m on fire.” @scottmillerj1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “The first through line in successful people is hard work.” @scottmillerj1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Put aside your fears and worries and ask for help.” @scottmillerj1 @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Scott:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"