Are you interested in a healthier lifestyle? Have you been struggling to age gracefully? Today, I talk with Dustin Baker. Dustin is the President of BioProtein Technology and the creator of BioPro+. With years of experience working intimately with some of the world's most elite professional athletes, trusted physicians, and even international private security/military personnel his passion remains the same, to help individuals maximize their physiological and cognitive potential safely. Since his 20s Dustin has been instrumental in the product design and brand development for natural products in the professional athletics, fitness, and medical supply categories. We discuss human growth hormones (HGH) and how they work with the body, and how men and women respond to them. We also discuss how HGH has been portrayed, and the real benefits that someone can get from it.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us how you got into this industry?
- Why do we need supplements?
- What is human growth hormone (HGH)?
- When do we lose natural HGH?
- What can HGH do for your body?
- Do you provide HGH in your supplement?
- How does your supplement help build muscle?
- Are there side effects to your HGH alternative?
- How does insulin resistance play into this?
- What’s one of your favorite success stories?
- How does this supplement help joint pain and inflammation?
- How does cortisol relate to this?
- Do you have an offer for our listeners?
- Where can people find you online?
- Human Growth Hormone.
- Listening to your body.
- Aging gracefully.
- Building muscle.
Quotes from the show:
- “A good friend said to me, why don’t you come to the gym with me, and that was the start of everything.” @BioProteinTech @SisterhoodSweat
- “Why not stop the clock right where you’re at now?” @BioProteinTech @SisterhoodSweat
- “We travel the country working with physicians and educating them on the products.” @BioProteinTech @SisterhoodSweat
- “When the benefits outweigh the risks, I’m all for supplementation.” @BioProteinTech @SisterhoodSweat
- “We don’t give you HGH, we give you the end result.” @BioProteinTech @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Dustin:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"