Are you interested in Intermittent fasting? Have you been worried about menopause? In this episode I talk with Clara Capano. She is an International Speak and Trainer, Best Selling Author and Executive producer of the Working Woman’s Channel and Living Real TV. Her passion is in helping women in business take control back of their time and get clear on their goals all without Burnout! She will help you work SMARTER so you can create MORE time, generate MORE Business and DESIGN a life you LOVE all on YOUR terms! Today, we dive into setting boundaries, avoiding burnout, managing our time, and succeeding in our businesses. We dive into the ways to be smarter about the decisions we make, and how to avoid those distractions.
Questions I asked:
· Why do women feel like we have to do everything?
· How do you help women work smarter?
· What should people do to leverage their time?
· What do you consider distractions?
· How can you find your bubble time?
· What are the signs that you’re burnt out?
· Why do we need to advocate for ourselves?
· How do we know what we should do, and what we need to say no to?
· What are the 7 areas that lead to success?
· How do we know we’re saying yes to the right things?
· How can you help people with their business?
· Where can people find you online?
· Overcoming Burnout
· Leveraging Time and Managing Distractions
· Creating the Mindset of a CEO
· Leadership and Building Culture
· Business Planning
· Stop Selling - Add Value
Quotes from the show:
· “It all came from my personal story of dealing with burnout.” @claracapano @SisterhoodSweat
· “How does this fit into the vision of what I’m trying to do?” @claracapano @SisterhoodSweat
· “Bubble time, you focus on your project for a set point of time.” @claracapano @SisterhoodSweat
· “You don’t need to answer every call or email the minute it comes in.” @claracapano @SisterhoodSweat
· “If you can’t handle one more thing, you might be in burnout.” @claracapano @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Cynthia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"