Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Amber is a transformational branding & business strategist, writer and speaker, devoted wife and mother. She is the host of The Soul Fueled CEO™ Podcast and supports visionaries, leaders and disruptivators in changing the world and their own lives.
When she became a mama, she followed her soul's calling and walked away from her corporate career to launch her own company to work from home while raising her daughter.
When she is not coaching passionate souls on a mission, you can find Amber out on a paddle board or kayak in her family's home on the pond, exploring with her family outdoors or out running with her 2 wild husky dogs.
In this episode we talk about
- Stepping past fear into faith.
- How Amber's near death experience changed her life.
- Learn to listen to your inner voice.
- People treat you the way you allow them to treat you.
- How to flip the switch and take back your power.
- Use Mel Robbins 5 second rule.
- Stop waiting on permission.
- www.leoniedawson.com poem Dear Goddess
- The only permission you need to let your soul shine is your own.
- How to step into your own CEOness.
- Start before your ready.
- If everything is perfect the first time you do it, you've waited too long
- The nature of coming home to who you really are.
- If you don't realize your worth, you will allow the wrong things in your life
- Healing from abuse.
- Sisterhood is a support system that can transcend all other relationships.
- Sisterhood is being surrounded by energy, light, love, and celebrating together in a giant collaboration that lifts us all higher.
- You can never possibly understand who needed you to say yes to yourself and your dreams
- If you hide because your afraid, there are so many people that aren't going to hear or receive what only you can bring.
- Be where your feet are.
- If we are are going to be okay when we are dying, what are we so afraid of when we are living?