Are you interested in eating healthy? Have you been struggling with emotional eating? Today, I talk with Tricia Nelson. Tricia Nelson is an internationally acclaimed author, transformational TEDx speaker, and Emotional Eating Expert. She has been featured on dozens of radio and television networks, including FOX, NBC, CBS, KTLA, and Discovery Health. Tricia has successfully helped thousands of people heal their relationship with food. We discuss the hidden causes of emotional eating, as well as the reasons people overeat and struggle with food. We talk about how to manage your stress before you step into the kitchen and so much more.
Questions I asked:
- How did you start helping people heal their hunger?
- What are people hungry for?
- What is the PEP test?
- How do we manage our stress?
- How do we deal with wanting to escape their life?
- How do you deal with food addiction?
- How can we work on obsessive thoughts and emotional eating?
- How can we get out of our cycle?
- Why do you think 98% of diets fail?
- What is the difference between physical and emotional hunger?
- What are the 3 hidden causes of emotional eating?
- How can we heal from emotional eating?
- What’s your #1 tip for managing stress before you get to kitchen?
- Where can people find you online?
- Hidden causes of emotional eating
- Managing stress.
- Food triggers.
- Weight loss.
- Taking action.
Quotes from the show:
- “What broke my pattern was learning I was an emotional eater.” @triciagnelson @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s hard to be with people when you worry that they are judging you.” @triciagnelson @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’ve been running from our emotions for a long time.” @triciagnelson @SisterhoodSweat
- “Obsessive thinking about anything is a part of the addictive behavior.” @triciagnelson @SisterhoodSweat
- “We need support from other women because you make faster progress.” @triciagnelson @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Tricia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"