Are you struggling with your confidence? Are you struggling with where you fit in the workplace? In this episode, we dive into discussing confidence, how women can find success in their lives, and what we can do to make ourselves more confident overall. We discuss the ideas that people let hold them back from creating success for them. We also talk about how fear means you’re growing, and something good is coming.
In this episode, I talk with Heather Monahan, author, public speaker, and Confidence coach joins us to discuss her journey from fired CRO to a successful author and public speaker. Heather is passionate about helping women empower themselves to create their confidence and live life to its fullest by showing you how to own their unique strengths to achieve success. We discuss the value of investing in yourself first, to create your own sense of security if you’re working for someone else, and how fear gets in the way of being your best self.
Questions I asked:
- Why did you write your book?
- How did you move forward from being fired?
- Why do you need a personal brand?
- How can you own your worth?
- How do you know if you’re dimming your light?
- How to deal with catty women?
- Why should we fire the villains in our lives?
- How did you get through the hardest times in your life?
- How can we flip the switch in our lives?
- What is the most surprising thing that’s come from writing your book?
- What are your three tips to creating confidence?
- How to Write a Book
- Getting Support from your Community.
- Getting up after being fired.
- Investing in yourself and building a personal brand.
- Everything is sales.
- How public speaking helps sell books.
- Owning your own worth.
- Taking action to change your life.
- Identifying the villains in our life.
- Finding opportunities to create your business.
Quotes from the show:
- “Taking bold moves and believing in yourself and having faith that things are going to work out is the answer.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “I learned in that moment, it’s really critical to covert.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you are working for someone else, you aren’t safe. Anyone can fire you at any point.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “Be vulnerable. Take Action. Ask for Help.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you invest in yourself that is forever. You can take it wherever you go.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “Sometimes when you get kicked out of the nest, you need to fly.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “Become aware of energy, and become aware of how you let people treat you.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “Step into that superpower that you have, and people will gravitate towards you.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “When I fired that villain in my life, the day she thought she fired me, amazing people started to gravitate towards me.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
- “Surround yourself with people who are so far ahead of you so you can grow.” @_heathermonahan @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Heather:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!