Are you interested in building a business? Are you a mom that wants to provide for her family? Have you struggled with self-doubt? You do not want to miss this episode. Today, we’re digging into our mindset, and how that mindset can change our lives. This episode is focused on finding and creating abundance in our lives, so get ready to enjoy it!
In this episode, I talk with Cayla Craft, host of Mommy Millionaire Podcast, a mom of three, a self-made Multi-Millionaire, and a lifestyle entrepreneur. Cayla went from saving lives as a nurse in the ER working from 9-5 to helping women pursue a passion for owning their own business. In our discussion, we discuss Cayla’s background and how that pushed her to become who she is today. We discuss her positive mindset and the tools she has to keep that mindset even now. Cayla shares with us her tips for changing our mindset and getting us focused on our abundance, and living in gratitude.
Questions I asked:
- Have you always been this positive?
- What was your background?
- How do we change our mindset?
- How do we overcome the fear?
- How can we gain the abundance mindset you have?
- How can someone recognize abundance in a difficult situation?
- Tell us about your Mommy Millionaire event!
- How important is it to surround yourself with likeminded people?
- How can people get a ticket to your event, or your free ebook?
- Getting a positive attitude.
- How to stop being a victim.
- Changing our limiting beliefs
- Stopping the fear of achieving.
- Living in gratitude and abundance.
- Choosing a different thought.
- Finding a likeminded community
- Fear of the thing is worse then doing the thing
Quotes from the show:
- “It’s just a choice you make. If it’s up to me, it’s up to me.” @CaylaCraft1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Anything that you want to be true. Say that out loud.” @CaylaCraft1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “I have to take 100% ownership of where I’m at in my life.” @CaylaCraft1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “I wanted to teach people the things that I was learning.” @CaylaCraft1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Your beliefs are not in alignment with the person you desperately want to be.” @CaylaCraft1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Environment is everything. If you’re not blooming right now, you need to change who’s in your circle.” @CaylaCraft1 @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Cayla:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!