Do you struggle with your own confidence? Are you struggling with relationships in your life? In this episode, we dig deep into how our confidence is key in allowing us to make healthy choices in our lives, and in our relationships. We discuss the relationship issues that Lisa faced, and how one piece of advice helped her change it all around and create the life she has now.
In this episode, I talk with Lisa Hyde, creator, and host of The Confidence Crown, and the author of Be StrongHER, joins us to discuss all things relationship and confidence. Lisa worked as a talent agent for 12 years, before she moved into owning her own coaching business. We discuss the advice she got that changed her life, and we both discuss our toxic relationships and what we learned on the other side. We discuss how important it is to have confidence and know your worth. This was less of an interview and more of a discussion between two women who went through hardship and struggles and found their happiness and confidence.
Questions I asked:
- What was that advice that you got that helped you?
- How do you learn to set boundaries?
- How do you get the courage to leave a bad relationship?
- How do you change your narrative?
- Leaving abusive relationships.
- Not trying to fix someone who doesn’t want to change.
- How to choose the right partner.
- Improving your confidence.
- Setting boundaries in your life.
- You don’t need to be what you went through.
- Writing a book.
- Letting go of secrets to improve your life.
Quotes from the show:
- “Put your hand up if you’re ready to do the work and I’m there.” @ConfidenceCrwn @SisterhoodSweat
- “They wouldn’t tell you these things if they didn’t believe there was something better out there for you.” @ConfidenceCrwn @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to set boundaries for yourself.” @ConfidenceCrwn @SisterhoodSweat
- “I never looked back.” @ConfidenceCrwn @SisterhoodSweat
- “Take that lesson and turn it into your power.” @ConfidenceCrwn @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s what created me, but it’s not who I AM.” @ConfidenceCrwn @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Lisa:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!