Are you struggling in your life? Have you been stuck in making decisions? In this episode, we dive into how to push through the struggle to find success, and how to really face our fear to see what is on the other side, because that’s where all the good stuff lives. This is part two of a two-part discussion you don’t want to miss, so make sure to listen to Part 1 first.
In this episode I talk with Tiffany Carter, public speaker and podcast host, joins us to discuss taking small steps towards a big dream. We discuss her journey of rebirth from years of experiencing abuse to becoming a multi-millionaire. This discussion gets deep into what living post-abuse is like, and how hard it is to find that healing and begin to love yourself again. This is only part one of this fantastic conversation, so stay tuned for part 2.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your journey.
- How do you deal with abuse in your life?
- How do you recognize your worth?
- How can we get in the space of self-love?
- Tell us your journey after you quit CBS?
- Humor can be healing
- Going through a struggle.
- What is on the other side of fear.
- Dealing with self-abuse.
- Independence as a woman.
- Surrendering to succeed.
- Focusing on affirmations.
Quotes from the show:
- “I got to a point where I started to like myself before I love myself.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “Give yourself some grace.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “Learn to like yourself in every single way, every single day.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “I was used to the heaviness.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
- “I don’t take myself too seriously.” @TiffCarter4U @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Tiffany:
ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!