Have you ever been in a bad relationship? Have you been worried that you’re in love with a narcissist? In this episode, we discuss how to spot narcissists, and how to deal with narcissists in our lives, and how to leave your narcissist relationship behind.
In this episode, I talk with Lindsey Ellison, Relationship coach and founder of Start Over. Find Happiness, a coaching practice that helps women navigate through their divorce or breakups, joins us to discuss her personal journey, how she left her marriage because she realized something was wrong, and her journey to become the relationship coach and expert she is today. We discuss how to spot a narcissist, how to get out of an unhealthy relationship, and even how to get into a new healthy relationship. So much value in this show!
Questions I asked:
- What really is a Narcissist?
- What is gaslighting and how can we protect ourselves from it?
- Do gaslighters and narcissists believe their own stories?
- How did you leave your relationship?
- Why is a narcissist threatened by someone being who they are?
- What are some tools for someone to survive a narcissist?
- How to explain why you’re leaving a narcissist?
- How do you avoid getting into another bad relationship?
- Is there any hope for a narcissist to change?
- How to know when someone is a narcissist.
- How to live and work with a narcissist.
- Leaving an unhealthy relationship.
- How to protect from gaslighting.
- The subtle abuse from a narcissist.
- How to notice the red flags early on.
- How to get your power back.
- Knowing who you are.
- The importance of meditation and getting help.
- Parenting with a narcissist.
Quotes from the show:
- “Narcissists are a master of manipulating.” @startovercoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “Self-love is kryptonite for narcissists.” @startovercoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “It was just reprogram my brain like “I can do this”.” @ startovercoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “Just remember who you are.” @startovercoach @SisterhoodSweat
- “A true narcissist cannot tap into any pain.” @startovercoach @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Lindsey Ellison:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!