Are you struggling to find your clients? Have you been cutting prices to get clients to stay? In this episode we dive into why cutting your prices doesn’t bring you the clients you deserve, and how to appeal to clients so they understand your worth.
In this episode, I talk with Lisa Simone Richards, coach, author, a course creator, and speaker, about how we find our ideal clients, and how to get hired by the people who know your worth. Lisa shares her experiences with us and gives advice on how to realize your worth and start asking for it. We discuss crushing our imposter complex.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us your backstory.
- How do we hone in on our message of who we truly are?
- How do we find our voice so we can get in our client’s ears?
- What is your secret to stop chasing clients?
- How do you show up with authority?
- How do we crush imposter complex?
- How can we help people get more visible?
- How can we pitch to the client we want, like Oprah or Steve Harvey?
- Getting the job you want.
- Opening your own business.
- Finding your passion.
- Doing market research for your clients.
- Investing in yourself.
- Show up with authority.
- Imposter complex
- Starting small is okay.
- Act like the person you want to be.
- Keeping challenges in perspective.
- You need to share the value you bring to THEM.
- Prove you know the client before pitching.
Quotes from the show:
- “We’re attuned to what’s in our heads, and we can be missing out.” @ellerich @SisterhoodSweat
- “How can you show up in that way that has authority? @ellerich @SisterhoodSweat
- “The people who are the least invested are the most demanding.” @ellerich @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you place value on yourself, people see it.” @ellerich @SisterhoodSweat
- “I created confidence along the way.” @ellerich @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Lisa:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!