Are you interested in growing your following? Have you been trying to land good podcast guests and struggling? In this episode, we dive into discussing how to hustle and build your following, how to reach higher for the things you want, and learn how to sell yourself to people in a way that sticks.
In this episode, I talk with Shawn Anthony, podcast host, mentor and speaker, joins us to discuss how he built his business, podcast and mentoring program. Shawn has had no shortage of amazing guests on his podcast, and it all comes down to his belief in himself, his amazing vibe, and his great mindset for these things. He’s sharing all kinds of knowledge in this call.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us your backstory for your podcast.
- How did being a super-connector help you get podcast guests?
- Why do we need to shoot our shot?
- Does it always work when you shoot your shot?
- How do you find the hidden stories out there?
- What is your mission with all of this?
- Have you ever been stuck?
- How did you get the courage to leave your job?
- Tell me about having Ed Mollett on the show.
- What are some tips for people to recognize their gifts?
- How do you take a guest to a relationship?
- What is next for you?
- How can people support you and your mission?
- Starting a podcast.
- Getting great guests.
- Go after what you want.
- Being stuck and breaking out.
- Keeping good energy.
- Reach higher.
- How to stop playing small.
Quotes from the show:
- “You’re limiting yourself by not reaching higher.” @shawnranthony @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s important to pay attention to the people who like what you’re doing.” @shawnranthony_@SisterhoodSweat
- “You gotta give more then you take.” @shawnranthony_@SisterhoodSweat
- “I shot my shot at a lot of different things.” @shawnranthony @SisterhoodSweat
- “My mission is to change how people perceive education.” @shawnranthony @SisterhoodSweat
- “What are you willing to go hard for?” @shawnranthony @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Shawn:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!