Are you interested in starting a successful podcast? Do you have a show or a social channel and you’re just not reaching enough people? In this episode we dive into how making noise online doesn’t just make you a leader or a relevant personality. But, if you can take that noise and turn it into something better, you can really leverage your message.
In this episode I talk with Jay Wong, founder of Podcast Your Brand™; a company that helps emerging thought leaders, business owners, and companies launch Top 100 shows on iTunes. We discuss how Jay started and grew his business at a young age. We also discuss the power of a routine and how those positive habits can set yourself up for success. We also talk about how some of the best creations come out of a place of despair. We discuss innovation, starting a podcast, and the fact that sometimes you’re going to freak out, and that’s okay.
Questions I asked:
- What are you doing now to innovate?
- How does a business survive all the chaos?
- How do we continue offering our services virtually?
- Why do fundamental actions matter?
- Tell us about your podcast company, and how it got started?
- Give us a tip for someone out there who wants to start a podcast but is afraid.
- All yourself to freak out.
- How to be relevant in a busy world.
- Help others when you can.
- High-performance routines.
- Starting a podcast.
- Using your despair to create.
- Positive mindset
Quotes from the show:
- “How can we figure out what our unique ability is?” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s about learning to dance with the fear.” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
- “Double down on the things that are working.” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
- “How can I serve? How can I lean into my gifts even more?” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
- “Take an honest assessment of what are the wants and needs of your business.” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
- “You have to make sure you show up as the #1 asset.” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
- “Be more grateful for all the things we wouldn’t have acknowledged before.” @thejaywong @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jay:
- Website 💻- https://www.doneforyoupodcast.co/home
- iTunes 🎙- http://www.theinnerchangemaker.com/itunes
- Spotify ✅- http://www.theinnerchangemaker.com/spotify
- Social 📲- http://www.thejaywong.com/social
- Subscribe ❤️- http://bit.ly/jaywongtv
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!