Are you struggling during this outbreak? Have you been worried your health and mindset? In this episode we dive into how to be mindful and focus on our breath during this really noisy time in our lives. Today, we're going to take some time to get clear on our inner voice.
In this episode I talk with Katie Krimitsos, mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster, seeker and change maker, joins us to discuss the Women’s Meditation Network, and how meditation can help us get through these tough times and any other we face in our life. It’s important to be strategic about what we’re taking in and keeping ourselves grounded and mindful.
Plus, Katie provided us a meditation for Coronavirus Anxiety, which we’ll play at the end of the episode!
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about the Women’s Meditation Network?
- How are these meditations free?
- What are your tips to help you cope during this time?
- Did you have a business before the meditation network?
- How can we all come together for this pandemic?
- How does one begin meditating?
- How important it is to tune out all the noise?
- Power of Meditation.
- The Women’s Meditation Network
- Meditation for Coronavirus.
- Mindfulness & Breathwork.
- Controlling the thoughts in your head.
- Being strategic of what you take in.
- Forming a peace of mind
- Finding your own true voice
Quotes from the show:
- “The more intentional we are, the more connected we feel.” @katiekrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “These meditations are designed for women.” @katiekrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “Be more Mindful.” @katiekrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “Be strategic about how you’re taking in your information right now.” @katiekrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “Declutter everything else, so we can hear our own true voice.” @katiekrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Katie:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!