Are you interested in building a business? Have you been worried about income and struggling? In this episode, we dig deep into building a business, increasing our profits, and how to figure out how to adjust and get creative in our business, especially during a storm. If you need some inspiration to pivot and adjust, this is the episode for you.
In this episode, I talk with Susie Carder, Author of Power Your Profits, Successful Business Owner, and Podcast Host, joins us to discuss business growth. We dive into all things business, finding opportunity, getting the right clients, realizing when you’re being your own stopping block and so much more. Susie is all about helping people make more money in their business, and she provides so much advice to all current and future business owners. Get Susies Book Here https://dx448.isrefer.com/go/pypb/Lindaluhoo/
Questions I asked:
- How did you flip that switch all those years ago?
- How did you change your mindset?
- How can we use our adversity to help us succeed?
- How do you afford things in your business?
- How do you build a good team?
- What are three things people can do to “Power Up Their Profits”?
- How do we find our ideal client?
- Why is wealth our birthright?
- What have you learned that you want every woman out there to know?
- Finding Opportunity.
- Finding lessons in failure.
- Being flexible and creative in your business.
- Finding the right people.
- How much of your business is actually about finances.
- Dealing with the pandemic.
- A, B and C customers.
- The gift wrapped in sandpaper.
- Building a good team.
- How to Power Up Your Profits.
- Don’t drive people to a mailing list, give them something free.
- Give value, earn the right to play with you.
Quotes from the show:
- “I used to be a victim to it all, and now I think, how can I leverage this?” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
- “I took a year off, and my business grew 25% and I realized I was the stopping block.” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
- “You don’t need a lot of people, you just need the right people.” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to pivot. During this time, we didn’t have a formula, we had to try things.” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
- “What do I want this season of my business to be?” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
- “My life is unrecognizable because I made it that way.” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
- “Your Net Worth will only go up as high as your Self-Worth.” @susiecarder @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Susie Carder:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!