Are you interested in Intermittent fasting? Have you been worried about your gut health? In this episode, we have a returning guest to help us have our healthiest year yet. We are getting into all things fast, and how to have an intuitive fast. In this episode, I talk with Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC. Will is a leading functional-medicine expert who consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He joins us to discuss his new book, Intuitive Fasting, and everything about intermittent fasting and health. He talks about how to properly intermittent fast, as well as the health benefits to this practice. We dive deep into the diet that works with fasting, and how to have the best fast possible. This episode is great to answer all questions related to a fast, and to get your gut health in focus.
Questions I asked:
- If I give up coffee, can I use green or black tea?
- How would I figure out if caffeine affects me?
- What is intermittent fasting?
- How does someone intermittent fast properly?
- Why do you feel hungrier during intermittent fasting?
- How does intermittent fasting boost your metabolism?
- Will you feel hungry while you’re fasting?
- Tell us about your fasting plan.
- Can anyone on any diet intermittent fast?
- Can diabetics do intermittent fasting?
- Should you test blood sugar while fasting?
- How can we tell the difference between a craving and real hunger?
- Does cortisol cause brain fog?
- How do we beat fatigue?
- How do people know if they have leaky gut issues?
- Intermittent Fasting.
- Caffeine in the body.
- Understanding our body’s health.
- Gut health.
- How to find the nutrition that works for you.
- Finding your intuition.
- Eating quality food during fast.
- How intermittent fasting impacts diabetes.
- Reducing fatigue
Quotes from the show:
- “You need to eat good food to keep your metabolism flexible.” @drwillcole @SisterhoodSweat
- “Sugar mode is kindling on the fire, it burns off quickly in your day.” @drwillcole @SisterhoodSweat
- “We need to train our metabolism to put a log on the fire.” @drwillcole @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to learn to understand your intuition.” @drwillcole @SisterhoodSweat
- “Fasting is a good stress for your body.” @drwillcole @SisterhoodSweat
- “You build muscle when you’re fat-adapted.” @drwillcole @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Dr. Will:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!